Translate

пятница, 17 мая 2019 г.

Genes ...

антикварная кукла, Изанна Уокер, Izannah Walker, IzannahRu, Reproduction doll, Svetlana Lukina, antique doll, early american doll, early american life, Paula Walton
Hello! Theme of doll clothes is very interesting for me. Because the whole of my life since early childhood is connected with tailoring.Get ready for a long story)))...

















I studied at the Academy of Textile Industry and my profession is an artist-designer of clothes. I started my professional career as a tailor for a wedding dress, then as a consultant on clothes for TV, and later I was the head of a sewing company. When my youngest daughter was born (now she is almost 10 years old), I was forced to leave a permanent job((((. But it was very difficult for me without creativity. And once, when Barbara was 2 years old, she asked to sew her a bunny ... This bunny became the first doll))). I made different textile dolls for Barbara, but they were too simple for me ... But I love difficulties))). Therefore, for many years I have been making Izannah Walker reproduction dolls. I sew clothes for them. I do not have ready-made templates. Each doll is an individual. Traditional clothing is not very complicated, but sometimes I move away from the rules and make my own style for the doll.
My father's mother was a great universal dressmaker, she taught women how to sew and taught needlework at school. Her name was Matrona Nikitichna, but she asked to call her Mary, because it is so solid))). My grandfather, her husband, was an officer colonel. My grandmother had many orders from officer wives and was held in high esteem. She worked very hard and was very strict. Usually, when she came to me for a few days, I started “sewing and cutting school”))). On my 5th anniversary she gave me a doll - absolutely naked !!! You will ask why??? I had to sew the wardrobe for the doll myself in a short time. So I learned to design a sleeve, armhole, collar, hood and pants. The clothes of my dolls are always identical to human clothes. I do not use a simplified cut. Because I do not know how))))). Thus, there is a sublimation of my professional needs. For several years I made a lot of clothes for dolls ( I also sewed custom-made clothes and shoes for antique dolls ). But I still love sculpture and painting. Therefore, the Izannah Walker dolls are in all my interests.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий